5 reasons why you should attend
- A high-quality program led by an expert Scientific Board
- The interactive sessions
- The most relevant clinical studies summarized by experts
- CME accreditation for the entire scientific program
- Submit an abstract, win an award and get published
Wednesday 11, Thursday 12 & Friday 13 September, 2019
- The official language of the Symposium is English.
Lunches and coffee breaks:
- Lunches and coffee breaks are served in the Symposium area.
- Participants can get the abstract book at the Symposium.
- Doctor Nguyen Tra Mi - Tel +84 9 4715-1989 -
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel accommodation :
- We suggest to stay at:
- the Hotel May de Ville (http://www.maydeville.com/citycentre/home.htm), 24 Han Thuyen Str, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
- The Ann Hanoi Hotel (http://theann.com.vn), Hanoi, Vietnam
- A walkable distance to the venue (~200 meters).
- Hotel Amenities includes complimentary daily international buffet breakfast at from 06:00am - 10:00am; Complimentary daily local English newspaper, Complimentary
- Tea/ Coffee making facilities, Complimentary mineral water 2 bottles in the room;
- Complimentary WIFI in room, Complimentary usage of Hotel’s Gym and Sauna.
- Amenities include a personal safe-box, one-touch control panel, hair-dryer, and telephone with extension in the bathroom; Wide selection of International cable TV
- channels. Only the room costs with breakfast are included in your stay.
- Reservations must be made directly with the hotel.
- Please make sure, you arrive in Hanoi before September 11 th 2019. As your flight may take up to 20 hours (door to door).
- Please check the time difference between your respective country and Vietnam.
- Please contact us via email need you the invitaion letter for visa application.
- A tourist VISA will be issued on arrival within the Terminal. Individuals from Germany can stay 15 days VISA free in Vietnam.
Vietnamese currency is Vietnamese Dong (VND) [1 Euro = ~ 26.000 VND]. A maximum of 2 Million VND (~ 80 Euros - one time withdrawal limit) from any given ATM. Additional withdrawals are possible.
Hanoi will be very warm (hot!! 25°C to 35°C) in September and hence summer dress and apparels shall help.
Vietnamese SIM Card is prepaid 200.000 VND. This can be used for international calls and for Internet browsing. Alternatively, your SIM will also work but prices may be expensive due to roaming.
- Registration fees
- Specialist non-Asian country (Europe and America) 95 euros
- Specialist from Asian country 20 euros
- Fellows free
- General Practitioners free
- Medical students free
- Paramedical staff free
Methods of payment
- The congress registration fees have to be paid in Euros/USD by bank transfer SWIFT.
- Please inform your bank specifically that the payment has to be made in Euros or USD. Any bank charges by local bank or intermediate bank must be borne by the remitter.
- Kindly also mention your name and first name, the name of your hospital/organization/clinics as well as the reference “congress SKSMM”
- Bank name: Military Commercial Joint Bank
- Bank address: 79 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Beneficiary Name: 108 Military Central Hospital
- USD currency Bank Account No: 0571101045002
- EUR currency Bank Account No: 0571101040008
- Swift Code: MSCBVNVX
- Kindly attach a copy of your bank transfer
- Kindly bring a copy of your payment with you for registration formalities at the congress.
- Registration confirmation will be sent by email within 7 working days.
- Should you not receive these emails, please contact us.
- Doctor Nguyen Tra Mi
- Tel +84 9 4715-1989;
- Email: email@example.com